Customized coverage for your new
or classic cars
Adams Insurance Advisors works with many carrier partners to provide customized insurance options for your:
- New/used auto
- Classic car
Auto insurance is not just “car” insurance; it covers more than just your car. Like homeowners insurance, auto insurance should be called “auto-owners” insurance.
According to the Colorado Department of Transportation, there were 559 fatalities caused by motor vehicle accidents, and the Nebraska Department of Transportation reported 248 fatalities in 2019.
What does my insurance policy cover?
Insurance coverage for your vehicle covers far more than just your physical car. Your insurance coverage can:
- Help pay for physical damage to your vehicle
- Help pay if your vehicle is stolen.
- Liability coverage to help pay for damage to another person's property
- Assist with payments if someone is injured in an accident.
- Help cover expenses if you're in an accident with someone who is uninsured or who is underinsured.
An agent can help you to determine the right amount of coverage so that you don't overpay for coverage you don't need or at risk of paying more out of pocket due to not having enough insurance coverage.
As a member of the AIA family, you have access to a dedicated insurance professional to help you with all aspects of your coverage, from obtaining a quote to filing a claim.