Adams Insurance Advisors offers pet insurance!
Your pet is a member of your family, so the decision to take care of them is simple! AIA offers customized pet insurance coverage options to fit your budget, so you can be just as carefree as they are.
Sometimes, your pet may make a poor decision, like gulping down a foreign object, then needing that object removed. According to data collected by Hartville, the average cost paid for this type of visit was $3,151. If you have pet insurance, depending on your level of coverage, your reimbursement could be $2,746, giving you a total out-of-pocket expense of $885 (assuming you paid $480 insurance premium for 12 months and paid a $100 deductible).
Coverage for Your Pets*
- Coverage is available for accidents and illnesses with the option of adding preventive care coverage at an additional cost.
- Choose from a range of different annual limits, deductibles, and reimbursement percentages.
- You'll have the freedom to choose any veterinarian, specialist, or emergency clinic.
- No waiting period for Preventive Care.
- Annual coverage limit options of $2,500, $5,000, $10,000, or $15,000.
- Annual deductible options of $100, $250, or $500.
- Reimbursement options of 70%, 80%, or 90% of eligible charges.
- Discounts are available for multiple pets.
- Add Preventive Care coverage to your policy for dental cleanings, wellness exams, heartworm tests, DHLPP vaccines, and more.
Pet Insurance is a small price to pay for unconditional love and your peace of mind. Start your pet insurance quote today!
*Pre-existing conditions are not covered. Waiting periods, annual deductible, co-insurance, benefit limits and exclusions may apply.
For all terms and conditions, visit www.hartvillepetinsurance.com/terms. Preventive and Wellness Care reimbursements are based on a schedule. Complete Coverage™ reimbursements are based on the invoice. Levels 1-4 reimbursements are based on usual and customary eligible costs. Products, rates and discounts may vary and are subject to change.